At Headquarters (hq.xyz), we are on a mission to nurture a generation of responsible Web3 Operators. How? By helping Web3 teams have (1) real-time visibility of their finances, and (2) execute FinOps seamlessly yet with proper controls. Backed by leading angels and investors, we want to raise the bar for the Web3 space. Our goal is to deliver the Finance Stack that Web3 teams can use as the building blocks that run their FinOps and Financial Reporting. At Headquarters, we operate like a high-performing sports team or jazz band - composed of highly-driven and independent individuals who recognise the need to also play as one team fulfilling a common goal.
Responsibilities of the Role
1. Design a variety of collaterals needed for marketing communications. This includes social media postings (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram), web banners, graphics, animated gifs, and other visual assets as needed.
2. Work with stakeholders to understand objectives and goals for each project and translate them into effective designs.
3. Provide input in the development of creative concepts and branding strategies.
4. Ensure all designs are aligned with HQ’s brand guidelines and maintain consistency across all platforms.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all materials are delivered on-time and meet project requirements.
6. Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on current design trends, tools, and best practices.
Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a diploma/degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
Proficiency in Figma and Canva, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a bonus.