Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
We are searching for a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive to sell our SaaS-based claims and underwriting solutions to the workers' compensation industry. This person will understand the customer’s business objectives, the technical components of our solutions, and utilize a deliberate sales methodology in achieving sales objectives.
The successful candidate will have a deep network selling into the workers' comp space, demonstrate enterprise software sales expertise, desire to hunt and build your own pipeline, strong technical skills, and drive.
- Develop your own book of business with a strong pipeline of prospective customers through direct prospecting, relationships, and referrals
- Lead all aspects of the consultative sales process including new business development, client research, objection handling, demoing, pricing, closing, and follow up
- Craft compelling statements of work and pricing proposals
- Master our value proposition today and as the competitive landscape evolves
- Hit, achieve, and exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- 5+ years of enterprise software/solution selling experience
- Extensive experience selling into the workers comp insurance space
- Solid track record building your own book of business from the ground up; someone who loves to hunt!
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
- Prior experience selling to Directors and up to C-Suite Executives; senior presence
- Ability to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Travel is expected for this role.
Chosen as a top place to work and best paying company by BuiltInBoston!