About the Role:
If you want to work on cutting edge technology with friendly, intelligent people in a highly collaborative environment, then Gradient AI is the right place for you. We are looking for a full-stack engineer to integrate Machine Learning models and their insightful analysis into client-facing applications. The ideal candidate is a life-long learner who knows Python, with strong analytical skills and an interest in Machine Learning.
Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
How will you make an impact:
- Collaborate with our product team to build new features.
- Participate in high-level design decisions and execute on them.
- Work closely with our data science and data engineering teams to build robust data pipelines and workflows.
- Interface with our project team to build integrations with clients.
- Leverage data infrastructure to deliver high impact, user-friendly, client-facing business intelligence and analytics.
Skills needed to succeed:
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud environments a bonus.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, or another container technology a bonus.
- Exposure working with Data Science teams and product-ionizing machine learning models is nice to have.
- Experience working in Insurtech or on AI/ML products is a bonus.
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Chosen as a top place to work and best paying company by BuiltInBoston!