About Gradient AI:
Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
We are searching for a hands-on consultative Senior Sales Executive to join our team and sell our SaaS underwriting solutions to the health insurance industry. This individual will understand the customer’s business objectives, the technical components of our solutions, and utilize a deliberate sales methodology in achieving sales objectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate enterprise software sales expertise, desire to hunt and build their own pipeline, and have experience selling into the health insurance space. They will come with their own strategies, approaches, and have a good motivation level.
- Build your own book of business from the ground up with a strong pipeline of prospective customers through direct prospecting, relationships, and referrals
- Lead all aspects of the consultative sales process including new business development, client research, objection handling, demoing, closing, and follow up
- Craft compelling statements of work and pricing proposals
- Master our value proposition today and as the competitive landscape evolves
- Hit, achieve, and exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- 7+ years of sales experience selling into the health insurance space, specifically to payers and carriers
- Solid track record building your own book of business; someone who loves to hunt!
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills; experience running technical demos & ability to demonstrate ROI through the use of technology
- Prior experience selling into VP level executives; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.