WHO ARE WE?
We are a bunch of super enthusiastic, passionate, and highly driven people, working to achieve a common goal! We believe that work and the workplace should be joyful and always buzzing with energy!
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Founded in 2015, headquartered at Singapore, we are proud to say that we’ve grown at a frenetic pace and have been able to achieve some accolades along the way, including:
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for creating and
qualifying new sales opportunities for our sales team. Driven individuals who possess an inquisitive mind,
an excellent phone presence with a flair in client communication and enjoy taking on challenges.
Responsibilities & Skill Sets:
● Qualify all new customers by analyzing their organization aligned with company needs.
● Learn sales-related features and advantages for entire products and services.
● Ensure to maintain a professional attitude to deal with prospects, customers, and staff members.
● Complete the entire initial training program and participate in weekly sales meetings to recurrent
● Develop business through cold calls to new and current leads.
● Recommend solutions proactively required by customers to enhance client satisfaction and
stimulate software as well as services revenue.
● Explain clearly and precisely features and advantages to prospects in entire non-technical terms.
● Maintain and update accurate notes in the CRM system as well as records according to necessity
● Ensure to acquire a monthly sales quota established by management on basis of the past
performance of other representatives.
● Attain a minimum number of calls every day to present leads. Comply with all company policies
for safeguarding clients and related corporate proprietary details.
● Perform in a team of all dedicated sales representatives to cross-train and acquire team sales
● Ensure to manage all existing accounts through steady communication using client service skills.
Manage and provide solutions to all issues related to customer satisfaction.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Job location: Bangalore
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
And, the finest part is yet to come! Every now and then we ensure to unwind and have a good time together, which involves games, fun, and soulful music. Feel free to show off your artistic side here!