WHO ARE WE?
We are a bunch of super enthusiastic, passionate, and highly driven people, working to achieve a common goal! We believe that work and the workplace should be joyful and always buzzing with energy!
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Founded in 2015, headquartered at Singapore, we are proud to say that we’ve grown at a frenetic pace and have been able to achieve some accolades along the way, including:
- Launch of our first product in 2016.
- Earning our pre-series A funding in 2018.
- Receiving multiple awards including the prestigious Excellence Award for being the Security Product Company of the Year in 2020.
- Receiving the Series A funding from MassMutual Ventures in 2021 with a total investment of $10million.
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
- CloudSEK XVigil constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK's BVigil uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- CloudSEK’s Contextual AI SVigil identifies software supply chain risks by monitoring Software, Cloud Services, and third-party dependencies.
We are looking to enhance our Malware intelligence capabilities, and are seeking a specialist in the field of Malware Research. In a space where demonstrating proactiveness is quintessential, enthusiasm and passion shown by you is highly valued. You will be expected to use your skills in order to dissect the ins and outs of a Malware threat, and further understand various types of modus- operendi used by threat actor groups to deliver said Malware.
Additionally, you will be required to be on top of all Malware-related events and support us in being the first to provide valuable intelligence to our clients and the cyber community.
Join us in the fight against the bad guys!
Qualifications and personal skills:•
At least 2+ years of experience in malware research and threat intelligence.
Should be well versed with triaging forums, portal triage, and marketplace.
In-depth knowledge of malware analysis techniques, tools, and methodologies.
Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, C/C++, and Assembly.
Basic understanding of Android Malware.
Familiarity with writing YARA and other detection rules.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Professional certifications such as GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware. (GREM), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) are a plus.
Perform malware analysis on suspicious files and URLs to identify their behavior and impact on systems and networks.
Develop and maintain tools and processes for the detection, analysis, and containment of malware. This includes config extractors and detection rules.
Collaborate with other members of the security team to respond to and investigate security incidents related to malware.
Provide detailed reports and analysis of malware incidents to management and other stakeholders.
Stay up-to-date with the latest malware trends, tactics, and techniques.
Conduct research and analysis on emerging malware threats and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
Using tools and methodologies in order to conduct static and dynamic analysis of malware samples.
Contributing to the development of Malware detection tools, such as finding TTPs, writing scripts to aid with Malware analysis, YARA rules, etc.
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours. Also we follow the Hybrid work model here.
- Generous medical insurance cover for yourself and your family/dependents.
- Food, unlimited snacks and drinks are all available while at office.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore City, Indiranagar, which serves as a hub for all of the city's exciting outlets and our campus is totally pet-friendly! :)
And, the finest part is yet to come! Every now and then we ensure to unwind and have a good time together, which involves games, fun, and soulful music. Feel free to show off your artistic side here!