WHO ARE WE?
We are a bunch of super enthusiastic, passionate, and highly driven people, working to achieve a common goal! We believe that work and the workplace should be joyful and always buzzing with energy!
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Founded in 2015, headquartered at Singapore, we are proud to say that we’ve grown at a frenetic pace and have been able to achieve some accolades along the way, including:
- Launch of our first product in 2016.
- Earning our pre-series A funding in 2018.
- Receiving multiple awards including the prestigious Excellence Award for being the Security Product Company of the Year in 2020.
- Receiving the Series A funding from MassMutual Ventures in 2021 with a total investment of $10million.
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
- CloudSEK XVigil constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK's BVigil uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- CloudSEK’s Contextual AI SVigil identifies software supply chain risks by monitoring Software, Cloud Services, and third-party dependencies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making a big impact in customer success. The Customer Success expert will be responsible for delivering high quality support to meet our customers' requirements. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and should be able to work independently with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the customers
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product, prepare reports
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Monitor customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions
- Continual improvement of the contract and its service
- Track process compliance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant industry experience in client-facing roles.
- Hands on cyber security experience is added advantage.
- Strong technical / technical support or Network support background.
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office & documentation
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
Note : Work location will be in Bangalore office - Indira Nagar - Hybrid Model
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours. Also we follow the Hybrid work model here.
- Generous medical insurance cover for yourself and your family/dependents.
- Food, unlimited snacks and drinks are all available while at office.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore City, Indiranagar, which serves as a hub for all of the city's exciting outlets and our campus is totally pet-friendly! :)
And, the finest part is yet to come! Every now and then we ensure to unwind and have a good time together, which involves games, fun, and soulful music. Feel free to show off your artistic side here!