Who we are:
Checkbook is a payments disbursement platform, enabling businesses to seamlessly send payments at scale. With Checkbook’s all-in-one solution, businesses can offer recipients a variety of payment methods including faster payments, with no recipient enrollment required. No other payment processor has been able to build such ease of use.
Our culture is work hard - play hard. We are working on a game changing way to disburse payments and will go at it tirelessly. We are also building a close knit team and believe in having an "all for one, one for all" environment where we can learn from and support each other. When we talk we will tell you the specifics as opposed to a generic corporate speak. We hope you will join us.
Checkbook is looking to add to our sales team by adding a few local SAE's. Candidate should possess experience with majority of the responsibilities below and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment. Experience in FinTech a plus!
- Create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
Requirements & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and Gsuite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Who you are:
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience, ideally at a B2B startup
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced environment and adapt to dynamic targets
- Understanding of the sales process
- Consistent, methodical, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have experience in the payments space
Benefits & Perks
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and a variety of other programs)
- Catered meals (in office)
Variable Base + Commission + Equity (based on experience)
*Equal Opportunities Employment Statement It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (including color, nationality and ethnic and national origin), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us directly.*