Who we are: Checkbook is a payments disbursement platform, enabling businesses to seamlessly send payments at scale. With Checkbook’s all-in-one solution, businesses can offer recipients a variety of payment methods including faster payments, with no recipient enrollment required. No other payment processor has been able to build such ease of use.
Our culture is work hard - play hard. We are working on a game changing way to disburse payments and will go at it tirelessly. We are also building a close knit team and believe in having an "all for one, one for all" environment where we can learn from and support each other. When we talk we will tell you the specifics as opposed to a generic corporate speak. We hope you will join us.
The Role Checkbook is looking to bring on a Sales Engineer to our Sales Team. Candidate should possess experience with majority of the responsibilities below and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment. Experience in FinTech a plus!
Who you are:
- You should be fluent in Checkbook’s primary deployment tech stack (TypeScript, Angular-v9, Python, Flask, PostgreSQL ).
- You should be able to support Checkbook’s Sales, Partnerships, and Account Management teams in helping customers understand what is technically possible with Checkbook.
- You should have an understanding of user and partner requirements and communicate how Checkbook can solve their business and technical challenges.
- Be able to create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Must have experience supporting large enterprise customers across executive and technical stakeholders.
- You are also someone who has served as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for our largest users’ and partners’ technical teams.
- You should have experience with creating technical content (documents, diagrams, sample code, tests, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
You should be able to help improve Checkbook’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself.
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and a variety of other programs)
- Catered meals (in office)
Variable Base + Commission + Equity (based on experience)
*Equal Opportunities Employment Statement It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (including color, nationality and ethnic and national origin), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us directly.*