Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
As we enter our next phase, we are focused on building a next-generation architecture that can sustain high growth and endure for years to come. To help us on this journey, we're seeking a highly skilled Technical Architect with diverse backgrounds who can drive and help us accelerate and enhance our technical capabilities on this journey. You will be building a leading fintech product across South-East Asia on an international & diverse team.
● Define the design and architecture for a scalable and fault-tolerant fintech system
● Execute vertical-specific complex technical projects smoothly
● Evaluation and selection of appropriate technologies & frameworks
● Proactively optimizing system performance, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing efficient solutions
● Create a technical and long-term vision for vertical(s)/product(s)
● Establish best practices and share knowledge with the wider team
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in technology
● Working experience with start-ups or good tech companies with education from top universities with 10+ years of experience
● Strong understanding and hands-on with programming languages, frameworks & technologies.
● Strong grasp of software design patterns, architecture, and cutting-edge technologies.
● Strong expertise in software development methodologies, system architecture, debugging, testing, and technical documentation
● Exposure to multiple tech stacks, and proficiency in at least one backend programming language such as PHP, Go, Python, Node.js, Java, etc. Prefer to have work experience with PHP.
● Deep understanding of microservices architecture, and RESTful API design and knowledge of data architecture for database systems.
● Capable of resolving complex technical challenges and providing guidance to the team on technical matters.
● Experience with caching, message broker, Logging and monitoring tools, etc
● Good understanding of scalability and performance considerations and implementing systems to handle high traffic and large data.
● Ability to evaluate new technologies and tools, and make informed decisions about their use in the organization.
● Problem-Solving Skills: Excellent problem-solving skills and be able to identify and address complex technical problems.
● Positive attitude, Proactiveness, Grittiness, Ownership, Adaptability, Strong Work Ethics
● Working experience with full stack development, understanding of frontend, and mobile technologies.
● Exposure to DevOps with AWS
● Fintech domain experience
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing .